SlideShow



0

A psychopath capable of loving.



Be able to love?
Can I have this privilege?
This insane torture is love?
Will? I love? I've killed without feeling any remorse cheated, now life punishes me with these thoughts of love.
It's a great feeling and while the disappointment hurts, I just baffled by just another pretty face, a smile not naive was I naive to believe that a monster like me could love.
I will ask again? I can or can not love?



Um psicopata capaz de amar.

Será capaz de amar? 
Será que posso ter este privilegio? 
Essa tortura insana que é o amor? 
Será? Posso amar? Já matei enganei sem sentir remorso algum, agora a vida me castiga com esses pensamentos de amor.
É maravilhosa a sensação e ao mesmo tempo dói a desilusão, justo eu iludido por apenas mais um rosto bonito, um sorriso ingênuo não ingênuo fui eu de acreditar que um monstro feito eu poderia amar.
Volto a me perguntar será? Que eu posso ou consigo amar?

0 comentários: